Sunday, June 20, 2004

The Nothing Post

I don't really know what I'm blogging about right now. I don't have any bad stories to make fun of.. nothing really. Right now I'm at that stage where everything's in hyperdrive and moves so fast I don't have time to chronicle everything and besides, if I did, nothing seems to be happening around here.

One of my wishes is this blog could actually stand for something. I know it's because I'm an eleven year old and my thoughts aren't complex enough (actually yes, they are, but putting them online is like trying to recreate Mount Rushmore with toothpicks and clay. Something like that.) to be meaningful. This post is straight nothningness, so whoever actually reads this, I apologize.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

i've tried that- toothpicks and clay....didnt work...killed a LOT of time tho..

hmm...dont know why i had the sudden urge to comment on every one of your posts...

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger *jade said...

Heh.

Ah, it's ok. I like getting comments. Makes me feel special.

Do you like Star Wars?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home